1 Bligh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Office Telephone: +61 (0)2 9320 4600
Office Fax: +61 (0)2 9320 4666
Direct Dial (Sydney): +61 (0)2 9320 4649
Talk to Monique about
More about Monique
Monique has extensive experience acting for listed and unlisted property funds, developers and tenants in commercial property transactions across Australia.
Her area of expertise includes property acquisition and all aspects of property due diligence for vendors and financiers, as well as disposals, advising on, drafting and negotiating option deeds, sales contracts and ancillary agreements, commercial and industrial leasing as well as debt financing. Recent work includes:
- Acting for 360 Capital Group on condition precedents to list the 360 Capital Industrial Fund and subsequently the 360 Capital Office Fund (now Centuria Industrial REIT and Centuria Urban REIT) on the ASX and addressing the major leasing expiries and acquisitions of industrial, commercial and retail assets including a portfolio of assets across multiple jurisdictions.
- Negotiation, preparation and execution of amended syndicated facility agreements for the Funds on the acquisition of additional properties (NSW and Queensland jurisdictions) and the related mortgages, as well as the satisfaction of the conditions precedent for the funding for the acquisitions.
- Advising on community management title and amendments to same for the $62 million acquisition of Hamilton Harbour assets, from Leighton Properties and Devine Limited.
- Acting on behalf of Eureka Real Assets on the acquisition of 18 Smith Street, Parramatta for $85 million on behalf of one of the industry's super-funds and asset management across a number of assets.
- Acting on behalf of Fujitsu Australia Limited on leasing transactions Australia wide and across commercial, industrial and retail sectors.
Monique is a New South Wales practitioner who is also admitted in the Australian High Court.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.