HFW in Monaco
In close proximity to HFW's clients based in or with activities in or around the Mediterranean, our Monaco office allows us to provide locally-based advice and assistance in the management of transactional and contentious matters to yachting, shipping, insurance and trade clients, as well as to businesses in the yachting, shipping, trading, aviation and energy sectors.
HFW's Monaco office opened in 2019 with an experienced team of 6 lawyers qualified in England & Wales and provides English law advice.
Our market-leading Monaco team extensively advises and represents clients active in shipping, aerospace, energy and commodities. The team's significant expertise includes:
- dry and wet shipping dispute resolution,
- sale and purchase transactions and disputes,
- charterparties and bills of lading,
- trade and commodity transactions, disputes and finance,
- commercial disputes, and
- aviation transactions.
The full service yachting team also provides advice and assistance on all aspects of the yachting industry, including:
- yacht and berth sale and purchase transactions
- construction, refit and repair agreements, design agreements and IP issues,
- ownership structures, yacht registration, charter and management,
- VAT and customs issues, financing and leasing arrangements
- crewing and employment matters, and
- business jets and helicopters.
HFW Monaco Office Address
HFW Monaco SARL
Gildo Pastor Center
7 Rue du Gabian
MC 98000 - Monaco
Office Telephone: +377 92 00 13 20
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.