HFW in the USA
The Houston office, which opened on 3 January 2017, established the firm's first office in the USA when HFW merged with leading Texas-based energy and marine firm Legge, Farrow, Kimmitt, McGrath & Brown LLP, a firm with whom we have been successfully collaborating for several years.
This is a significant strategic development for the firm, underlining the fact that Houston is an important geographical market for HFW and its clients, being a key touchpoint for several of the firm's chosen sectors, including energy, marine and insurance in particular.
With nine partners and eleven associates, the office provides an integrated service to multinational clients across dispute resolution, transactions and regulation in the energy, shipping, insurance, finance, construction, and travel and cruise sectors. Our Houston team has a recognised reputation in the USA for:
- Shipping, including admiralty and casualty litigation
- Transactional and commercial work
- Dispute resolution, including international arbitration
- Environmental issues
- Insurance coverage
- Construction disputes
- Regulation and administrative law
- Personal injury and product liability
- US Business Immigration – (Assisting foreign nationals, founders and investors in gaining permanent residence and temporary work authorization). Click here to download our brochure
The merger of HFW with Legge Farrow ensures that clients will benefit from a unique blend of local market insight, industry expertise and commercial pragmatism.
To read more about the merger, please read our full Press Release.
HFW Houston Office Address
5151 San Felipe
Houston Texas 77056
United States of America
Office Telephone: +1 (713) 917 0888
Office Fax: +1 (713) 953 9470
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.