Lawyers on hand to manage your commercial requirements
We specialise in advising clients on a wide range of day-to-day commercial matters across our core sectors of focus.
What we do in Commercial law
Our areas of expertise include:
- Commercial agreements
- Intellectual property and other brand protection
- Joint ventures
- Technology Media and Telecoms
- Data Privacy
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Contracts of carriage
- Technical and management agreements
- Concession and operating agreements
- Sale of goods contracts
- Consultancy agreements
Our experience in Commercial law
We are regularly involved in complex commercial matters for our clients. We provide below some examples of our work in this area:
- Advising a leading consumer goods manufacturer on the competition aspects of its multi-billion logistics outsourcing arrangements.
- Preparing frame work agreements for the purchase of ocean freight, freight management and European haulage services for a major supermarket chain and separately for one of the UK's largest retailers.
- Advising a legal services provider regarding intellectual property aspects of a media services contract.
- Acting for a European shipping line in relation to the drafting of a long term terminal user agreement including the negotiation of KPIs and a throughput guarantee for use of the container terminal services and facilities at Felixstowe.
- Advising on the disposal of goods attracting excise duty by a port operator/warehousing business to avoid over £1 million in duty.
- Advising on Heads of Agreement for sub-contractors supporting bidder for upstream service contracts tendered by major oil companies.
- Advising a European energy company on a contract review for offshore contractors valued at in excess of €2 billion for the preparation and laying of a sub sea pipeline.
- Drafting and advising upon a software licence involving the procurement of a licence to use innovative electronic payment technology.