HFW Conference on Current Trends and Issues in Global Commodities
HFW will be hosting a two day conference in Singapore on Commodities and International Trade.
19 Nov 2012 - 20 Nov 2012
Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
The seminar will cover important topics relevant to those involved in International Trade, including:
- Current legal issues and risks in commodities.
- Corporate and compliance, and their impact on international trade.
- Trade finance and paper trades - can you protect your risk?
- Insurance for trading companies - what are the key issues?
- Trends and comparisons in key markets around the world.
If you have any queries regarding this seminar or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.