Level 8, Building 6
Emaar Square, Sheikh Zayed Road
PO Box 53934 Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Office Telephone: +971 4 423 0555
Office Fax: +971 4 425 7941
Direct Dial (Dubai): +971 4 423 0555
Mobile: +971 56 808 4031
Holman Fenwick Willan MEA LLP
Office 7, 6 Floor, Al Khatem Tower
Al Maryah Island
PO BOX 764608
United Arab Emirates
Office Telephone: +971 2 235 4900
Direct Dial (Abu Dhabi):
Talk to Alexander about
More about Alexander
Alexander has a broad corporate and commercial practice, with a particular focus on energy and resources, transport and technology. He has worked on a number of significant cross-border transactions across a range of sectors, including share and asset acquisitions, funds structuring, divestments, joint ventures, public and private fundraisings, restructurings and reorganisations. Alexander also advises on project development and commercial contracts, as well as on matters of general company law and corporate governance.
Prior to joining HFW, Alexander was with a leading US firm in London and he is qualified in England and Wales.
Alexander's experience includes advising:
- An NYSE-listed international drilling contractor on its acquisition of a worldwide drilling services group for a total consideration of US$125milllion.
- Investors on the establishment of UK funds to invest in chemical tankers and other vessels.
- One of the world's largest oil field services companies on its acquisition of a UK-based seismic software company.
- A North American private equity fund on its acquisition of a project development company incorporated to develop an offshore LNG terminal off the North-East coast of England.
- The founder shareholders on the disposal of a leading Russian pharmaceutical producer to a private equity investor.
- A major international oil company on the disposal of a fleet of land drilling rigs to an NYSE-listed oilfield services company, in a deal worth in excess of US$1.25 billion, and the award of certain offshore drilling contracts.
- On cross-border joint venture arrangements for the ownership and chartering of LNG supply vessels.
- A major international bank on its debt and equity investment in a biomass fuel supply company.
- An LSE-listed international business support service company on the reorganisation and sale of its worldwide cash systems business for £360 million.