Lawyers acting at the forefront of competition compliance matters
We regularly carry out competition compliance audits, prepare the relevant compliance policy manuals, deliver specific "mock" dawn raids training, and train management and sales staff in accordance with our clients' requirements.
What we do in compliance
We have particular experience in providing tailored, specific compliance and dawn raid training to clients active in the maritime and air transport, commodities, insurance and reinsurance, energy, construction, mining, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, logistics, food and drink, financial services/banking, chemicals, heavy industries, tobacco, sports, TMT , sports and entertainment sectors.
We have a dedicated dawn raid emergency response team. For further information, please contact Anthony Woolich.
Our experience in Compliance
Examples of our work include:
- Advising and representing a major international logistics and freight forwarding company, in the framework of EU anti-trust procedures relating to fuel, insurance and safety surcharges.
- Advising a major EU logistics company on anti-trust compliance with particular reference to its margin policy and its pricing policy.
- Advising trade associations on compliance with EU competition law.
- Advising clients on the competition law aspects of joint ventures and pools, including exchanges of information.
- Advising an East Asian logistics company on protection of agents in multiple European jurisdictions.
- Advising a client on competition law aspects of its procurement strategy in relation to its operation of a major logistics facility.
- Advising a maritime trade association on compliance with EU Directives affecting the maritime sector.