EKP in association with HFW
Sami Solh Avenue
Hechaime Bldg, 5th Floor
PO Box 116-2083
Office Telephone: +961 1 387 778
Office Fax: +961 1 387 776
Direct Dial (Beirut): +961 1 387 778
Talk to Lili about
More about Lili
Lili has experience in various projects and in particular those involving: privatisation, project finance, corporate and corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, employment, labour and social security laws. She has academic knowledge of public law, particularly constitutional law, administrative law and public private partnerships and a wide experience in labour and social security matters.
Lili is fluent in Arabic, English and French.
Recent work includes:
- Advising on the general legal and regulatory framework of the corporatisation of a public national landline telephone operator including conducting vendor due diligence and advising as to legal framework and requirements for the transfer of assets and employees from the public to the private sector.
- Advising on the general legal and regulatory framework of the development of a greenfield independent power producer along with the divestiture of an existing publicly owned power plant, including conducting vendor corporate due diligence; advising on the legal structure of the transaction; drafting amendment to legislation; reviewing and assisting in the drafting of the pre-qualification document; and leading the local counsel team.
- Advising on the implementation of King Abdul Aziz Public Transportation Project in Riyadh which consists of the establishment, development and management of metro and bus services in Al-Riyadh.
- Advising an industrial manufacturer in water treatment and related services on a dispute with a prime contractor over the implementation of a water treatment/desalination project, including a review of the merits of the case; designing a case strategy; assistance in the actual conduct of a successful multi-million dollar arbitration proceeding; and assistance in the enforcement of the arbitral award.
- Advising on the general legal and regulatory framework of the privatisation of the mobile telecommunications business in Lebanon and on the legal structure of the transaction.
Lili is admitted to the Beirut Bar Association.