International Sanctions – practical advice on how to deal with EU, US and Swiss sanctions
HFW will be presenting the first seminar in a new series taking pplace in Lausanne, Switzerland.
21 October 2014
HFW Partner Daniel Martin and Senior Associate Sarah Hunt will be giving a presentation on sanctions, concentrating on the following areas:
- An overview of international sanctions focusing on events in Ukraine and Iran.
- Case studies from Switzerland – where do Swiss traders stand on EU sanctions?
- Sanctions clauses incorporated into Letters of Credit - what you need to know about banking and sanctions.
- When do US sanctions actually bite? An update on OFCA's Fifty Percent Rule.
- Specially Designated Nationals (SDNs) and how to be sure of your counterparty's Ultimate Beneficial Ownership.
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.