65 Crutched Friars
London EC3N 2AE
Office Telephone: +44 (0)20 7264 8000
Office Fax: +44 (0)20 7264 8888
Direct Dial (London): +44 (0)20 7264 8416
Talk to Craig about
More about Craig
Craig is an associate in our London office who focuses on complex corporate and commercial matters. He advises on a range of transactions across the energy, shipping and logistics sectors, including cross-border M&A, joint ventures, restructurings and framework agreements. Craig has also spent time on secondment at HFW's Singapore office.
Craig is qualified in England & Wales.
Recent work includes:
- Advising the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund on the €535m sale of a majority stake in the national natural gas transmission system operator
- Representing a number of privately-held companies in the shipping sector on a broad range of strategic partnership/JV transactions, including a US$75m joint venture between a container ship-management company and a private equity firm
- Advising an oil and gas services company on the establishment of joint ventures in a number of jurisdictions in West Africa
- Advising a regional UK business jet airport on its proposed expansion and development
- Assisting a start-up on the establishment of a diagnostic distribution business in EMEA
- Drafting a new logistics services framework agreement for a Singapore-based global cargo transportation and logistics company