offshore Wind conference
HFW is pleased to invite you to an Offshore Wind Conference considering contractual and legal issues relevant to the industry.
Wednesday 23 January 2019
Friary Court, 65 Crutched Friars, London EC3N 2AE Click here for map
10.00am - Registration
10.30am - Conference Start
4.00pm - Conference End and Networking drinks
Lunch will be provided.
Our speakers will consider the following issues:
* Practical tips for amending FIDIC 1999 into an offshore wind contract
* FIDIC 2017, important changes that the Offshore Wind industry should be aware of and FIDIC outlook (an offshore bolt-on?)
* Knock for Knock Indemnities in Offshore Contracting
* Offshore Wind dispute landscape
* Practical tips for preserving claim entitlement: Notice Provisions
Sli.do real-time polling will be used during the conference, including questions for the panel members.
This seminar is free to attend, but places are limited.
Please therefore confirm your attendance as soon as possible, by emailing your response to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.