Skip to content

HFW advises on insurance/reisnurance broker MBO

News
29 January 2015
2 MIN READ
1 AUTHOR

A HFW team led by Partner Nick Hutton has advised Lloyd’s insurance and reinsurance broker Alsford Page & Gems (APG) on a private equity backed management buyout (MBO).

The MBO will see staff holding 28% of the total shareholding with the remaining 72% being held by Australian investment firm PSC Capital.

The deal gives APG the ability to grow its independent wholesale broker business.

For more information, please contact Tania Phayre, Head of Marketing, on +44 (0)20 7264 8546 or email tania.phayre@hfw.com.

Press Contact
Nick Hutton
Consultant