Lawyers on hand to manage your commercial requirements
We specialise in advising clients on a wide range of day to day commercial matters across our core sectors.
What we do in IP
We have a dedicated intellectual property team that provides advice on contentious and non-contentious IP related matters in the energy, shipping, ports and terminals and logistics sectors in particular.
We work closely with our sector specialist teams and can provide support on related matters as they arise. We have a dynamic practice comprising individuals who deliver tailored, pro-active and pragmatic advice.
Our advice covers all kinds of:
- Brand protection and maintenance
- Trade marks
- Software licensing and development
Our experience in IP
We frequently work with our clients to resolve their business critical IP issues. We provide below some examples of our work in this area:
- Representing a Middle Eastern national oil company in its negotiations with major international oil companies, particularly regarding intellectual property aspects of technology transfer agreements.
- Advising a new media company on intellectual property aspects of its online platform and applications.
- Advising a legal services provider regarding intellectual property aspects of a media services contract.
- Advising a leading brand owner in the area of camera equipment, on anti-counterfeiting measures i.e. working with them to stop the importation and sale of counterfeit products.