offshore wind webinar autumn series
HFW's construction team are delighted to invite you to join our Offshore Wind Webinar Autumn Series on contractual and legal issues in relation to offshore wind projects.
Dates and Times
- Tuesday 22 September (9am - 10am BST)
- Tuesday 6 October (9am - 10am BST)
- Tuesday 20 October (9am - 10am BST)
HFW's construction team are delighted to invite you to join the following three webinars:
- The first webinar on 22 September 2020 will explore the FIDIC (2017) Second Edition. The speakers will outline a practical insight into the latest Yellow Book and how it will need to be adapted for offshore wind projects and the risks for the industry of moving away from the commonly used First Edition.
- Our second webinar on 6 October 2020 will analyse the Design and Performance obligations and pitfalls for the unwary, highlighting key contractual principles including a look at some recent case law concerning Design Life and the design obligations for goods being supplied as part of a larger project.
- The third and final webinar on 20 October 2020 will explore the duties and obligations of the Marine Warranty Surveyor and how the risk of the Marine Warranty Surveyor may be dealt with in the construction contract.
If you have any queries regarding any of these upcoming offshore wind webinars, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.
Max Wieliczko - HFW Partner
Michael Sergeant - HFW Partner
Richard Booth - HFW Partner
Katherine Doran - HFW Senior Associate
Chris Philpot - HFW Senior Associate
Joanne Button - HFW Associate