126 Phillip Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Office Telephone: +61 (0)2 9320 4600
Office Fax: +61 (0)2 9320 4666
Direct Dial (Sydney): +61 (0)2 9320 4627
Fax: +61 (0)2 9320 4666
Talk to Whitney about
More about Whitney
Whitney's area of practice includes commercial transactions, property acquisitions and development; drafting legal due diligence reports and finance facility documents; advising on duties and Foreign Investment Review Board applications.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Whitney worked in the banking and finance industry, has sound knowledge with the stock market, derivatives, IPOs and share structuring.
Whitney speaks and writes fluently in Mandarin.
Recent work includes:
- Assisting a corporate client to acquire a site which involves complex stamp duty issues;
- Drafting legal due diligence report to assist a developer with its proposed acquisition;
- Assisting a developer client to successfully negotiate a financial arrangement with its investor to raise capital;
- Providing a corporate client with strategic advice on how to utilise the new strata laws to achieve its proposed acquisition;
- Assisting a client to successfully negotiate additional compensations for granting two easements on the client's property.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.