Who we are
The controller of your personal data is Holman Fenwick Willan LLP (HFW).
If your personal data is collected offline, then whichever HFW group entity collects it will also be a controller of your personal data. Your personal data may be shared between our offices and associated entities as necessary or appropriate. Don't worry, we've put measures in place to keep your personal data safe whichever HFW entity processes it.
Our offices and separate legal entities are as follows
- Holman Fenwick Willan LLP, the owner of this Website and the data controller of information gathered through it. It operates through the London, Brussels, Shanghai and Shenzhen offices. HFW is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (with registered number OC343361) and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The firm’s registration number is 509977. HFW's registered office is
8 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4BQ, United Kingdom. HFW is registered with the UK Information Commissioner's Office, with registration number Z1842662.
- Our Paris office operates through Holman Fenwick Willan France LLP.
- Our Piraeus office operates through Holman Fenwick Willan International, Vassos, Exarchou & Partners Law Firm.
- Our Dubai office operates through Holman Fenwick Willan Middle East LLP.
- Our Singapore office operates through Holman Fenwick Willan Singapore LLP.
- Our Abu Dhabi office operates through Holman Fenwick Willan MEA LLP.
- Our Houston office operates through Holman Fenwick Willan USA LLP.
- Our Geneva office operates through Holman Fenwick Willan Switzerland LLP.
- Our Hong Kong office operates through Holman Fenwick Willan Hong Kong.
- Our Australian offices operate through Holman Fenwick Willan Australia.
- In Kuwait legal services are provided by Holman Fenwick Willan LLP in association with Attorney Rula Dajani.
- In Brazil legal services are provided by Costa, Albino & Rocha Sociedade de Advogados (CAR) in strategic cooperation with Holman Fenwick Willan LLP.
- In Monaco legal services are provided by HFW Monaco SARL.
- In the British Virgin Islands legal services are provided by HFW LXP BVI Ltd.
Following amendments to the Saudi Code of Law Practice, HFW's association with Mohammed Alkhliwi in Saudi Arabia has come to an end. We have applied for a foreign law firm licence in Saudi Arabia, but in the intervening period Mohammed Alkhliwi Law Firm will continue to use HFW's IT systems in line with the terms of this Privacy Notice.