Our Business Partners
How we operate day to day in relation to our clients and suppliers is an important part of our Responsible Business strategy - as a minimum, acting ethically, with integrity and in line with all of the firm's risk and compliance policies forms the strong foundation of our relationships with our business partners.
Many of our clients and suppliers are also addressing the same Responsible Business challenges as we are and by working together, we can achieve much more.
Opportunities for collaboration:
- Sharing best practice and thought leadership for example regarding energy transformation or sustainability issues in any of our areas of sector expertise
- Joint charity fundraising events or pro bono initiatives
- Joint diversity and inclusion events in recognition of, for example, International Women's Day or Black History Month
- Joint diversity and inclusion training for example allies training or Mental Health First Aid training
- Joint diversity and inclusion initiatives for example structured work experience programmes for young people from lower-socioeconomic backgrounds
If you interested in collaborating with us, get in touch with your HFW point of contact or contact us here.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.