HFW Sanctions Seminar
HFW will be hosting a seminar looking at the impact of international economic sanctions in relation to the world of insurance.
8-9 September 2015
HFW Senior Associate Pauline Arroyo will look at how to deal with the constraints in relation to the following areas:
- The impact of sanctions regimes on the functioning of policies;
- The inclusion of extra-territorial effect of sanctioning regimes;
- The usefulness of the penalty clauses;
- The due diligence measures to be implemented;
- The management of a crisis.
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.