Construction Seminar: Modern Practices and Perspectives in EPC Contract Drafting
HFW's International Construction Team invites you to a seminar to consider optimal approaches to negotiating and drafting International Construction Contracts.
4 May 2018
Seoul, Korea (Seoul Global Centre, 9th Floor International Conference Room 38 Jongro, Jongno-gu)
- HFW's International Construction Team invites you to a seminar to consider optimal approaches to negotiating and drafting International Construction Contracts.
- An overview of underlying Principles and Objectives for contracts: what owners and contractors want and how to reconcile the differences
- Case Studies illustrating problems and approaches with defining Scope, Price; and Programme
- The management of change: How the dynamic context of contract delivery should drive sound contract drafting
- A review of appropriate Contract Management Tools: When to be reactive, and when and how to adopt a proactive approach
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.