Construction quarterly seminar
HFW is pleased to invite you to a seminar reviewing some of the key cases decided by the courts in 2018.
This seminar is being run both in the early evening on Wednesday 27 February and also as a breakfast seminar on Friday 1 March.
Wednesday 27 February 2019
4.30pm - Registration
6.00pm -Networking drinks
Friday 1 March 2019
8.00am -Registration and breakfast
HFW, Friary Court, 65 Crutched Friars, London, EC3N 2AE
HFW is pleased to invite you to our Construction Quarterly Seminar consisting of a number of talks reviewing interesting topics considered by the courts during the previous 12 months.
Subjects addressed will include:
* Developments impacting certification, and contract administration generally
*Challenging valuations in litigation
* Contractual clauses allocating liability for concurrent delay
* The enforceability of "No Oral Modification" clauses
* Smash and Grab Adjudications: the Court of Appeal's verdict
* Developments in the law relating to liquidated damages provisions
If you have any queries regarding this event, or you wish to register your interest in attending either the morning or afternoon session of this seminar, please contact us at email@example.com with your name, position, e-mail address and company
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.