all about bunkers!
HFW's Singapore Shipping team, headed by Toby Stephens, is hosting a Bunkers and IMO 2020 compliance seminar. Our speakers will be joined by guest speaker Partha Das, a qualified Mechanical and Marine Engineer from Lloyd’s Register Asia.
22 November 2018
HFW Singapore office
4.15pm – Registration
4.30pm – Seminar
6.00pm – Canapés and drinks
Our speakers will cover:
- An overview of IMO 2020 and its implications.
- Fuel quality and on-board management in light of IMO 2020.
- Drafting considerations under Time Charters and Bunker Supply contacts including review of Bimco Model Clauses.
- Consideration of BAF (Bunker Adjustment Factor) clauses in Voyage Charters.
- Dealing with/addressing bunker claims.
To register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.