Team Moves - Threats, Opportunities & Pitfalls Seminar
HFW will be hosting an employment seminar focused on team moves. Our speakers include Neil Adams, HFW Partner; Mohinderpal Sethi, Commercial & Employment Barrister at Littleton Chambers; and Simon Clark, former Head of Legal, at Tullett Prebon Plc, who will discuss the practical lessons learnt from their involvement in leading cases, including Tullett Prebon v BGC.
14 May 2015
HFW, Friary Court
The seminar will cover the following areas:
- The current legal framework underpinning team move litigation.
- Practical steps in business protection for gamekeepers when facing a raid.
- Tactics adopted by team movers/poachers/financial backers/headhunters .
- Financial services industry: pitfalls for Approved Person litigants.
- Legal representation issues for in-house counsel including conflicts and privilege.
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.