Singapore Commodities Seminar
HFW will be hosting a seminar covering the key cases from 2015.
8 December 2015
Cases will include:
- Can inspection clauses exclude rights of rejection? Aston FFI (SUISSE) SA v Louis Dreyfus Commodities Suisse SA  EWHC 80 (Comm).
- Do you take future events into account in assessing damages? Bunge SA v Nidera BV  UKSC - decision of Supreme Court on GAFTA Default Clause.
- Are bunker sales sale of goods contracts PST Energy Shipping 7 LLC & anr v O.W. Bunker Malta Limited (Res Cogitans)  EWHC 2022 (Comm). Global Maritime Investments Cyprus Ltd (GMI) v O.W. Supply & Trading  EWHC 2690 (Comm).
- Can time charterers' lien over cargo transfer to the proceeds of sale? Castleton Commodities Shipping Co. Pte Ltd v Silver Rock Investments, Inc (The Clipper Monarch).
- Liability for conversion of warehoused cargo, through lien created without authority of owner Sang Stone Hamoon Jonoub Co Ltd v Baoyue Shipping Co Ltd (Bao Yue)  EWHC 2288 (Comm).
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.