Ports & Terminals Insurance Course
HFW Partner Craig Neame will be presenting alongside other experts at this three-day course, run by Marsh.
14 – 16 September 2016
This course provides delegates with a broad understanding of ports and terminals insurance and how it is placed in the insurance market. As well as exploring the management of risk by contract, delegates will gain a broader understanding of risk identification and evaluation, captives, operational insurance, (including liabilities and asset/business interruption insurance), losses and claims, cyber insurance, and environmental concerns..
This session will also cover:
- Risk management techniques.
- How financial lenders are involved.
- How to structure a ports and terminals insurance programme.
- Environmental risks and legislation.
- How a liability policy dovetails with such programmes, including contracting considerations.
- Business interruption/advance loss of profits
- The claims handling process.
For further information on this course, please contact Carol-Joan Smart at email@example.com.