OSV Charter & Contract Management
HFW Partner Paul Dean and Senior Associate Scott Pilkington will be hosting a two day workshop on OSV chartering and contracts.
8-9 June 2015
The course will examine contracts, clauses, catastrophes, and laws that apply The workshop will cover the following areas:
- Negotiating offshore contracts like a professional
- Comparisons & differentiations for various types of OSV contracts for different needs
- The fundamental principles of contracting for support-vessel services
- Master allocation of risk between owners and charterers
- Evaluating all forms of commercial considerations
- Highlight & Mitigate special considerations for potential catastrophes
- Tackle Expert issues for Crewing and Manning
To review the full programme please click on the link below:OSV Chartering and Contracts Workshop - Malaysia 8-9 June 2015
For more information please visit www.miceglobal.com.sg .
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.