HFW Mining Claims Seminar
HFW will be hosting a seminar focusing on insurance and reinsurance issues in the mining sector.
19 March 2013
HFW, Friary Court, London
HFW Partner, Paul Wordley, head of HFW's insurance and reinsurance group will chair the seminar, which will focus on:
- Architecture of a global mining programme
- Specific policy wording issues
- Political risk and social perils
- Expectation management in the claims process
- Business interruption & wide area damage
- Contingent business interruption & supply chain management
HFW Partner Rebecca Hopkirk and Associate Toby Savage will also be presenting and we are delighted that we will be joined by Harry Roberts, Editor of Riley on Business Interruption, who will be speaking on key business interruption issues relevant to the mining sector.
If you have any queries regarding this seminar or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.