London Market Claims Conference
HFW sponsored this annual insurance event. HFW Partner, Paul Wordley presented as a panellist in the morning on defining and achieving the outcomes that would deliver client value.
24 October 2013
Dexter House, London
Paul's presentation covered:
Achieving complete claims certainty in the event of a balance-sheet threatening event
- Are brokers doing enough to ensure a policy is likely to be paid in the event of a claim? Could more be done in the areas of:
- Developing effective scenario plans
- Policy wording analysis
- Audit trails on documentation
- What does good like?
- Speed of settlement
- Creating a smooth, transparent claims process
- Devising and testing scenarios to ensure all party agreement on outcomes
- Clear communications and relationships between leads, co’s and reinsures plus the broker to create a smooth claims process