65 Crutched Friars
London EC3N 2AE
Office Telephone: +44 (0)20 7264 8000
Office Fax: +44 (0)20 7264 8888
Direct Dial (London): +44 (0)20 7264 8578
Talk to Joseph about
More about Joseph
Joseph is a corporate and commercial Associate in our London office.
Joseph advises on commercial and corporate law with a particular emphasis on the infrastructure and energy sectors. Joseph advises a range of clients including state owned entities and corporate clients on cross-border M&A, joint ventures, privatisations, commercial contracts and international projects (including the development and operation of ports and terminals). Joseph has spent time on secondment at HFW's Piraeus office and HFW's Dubai office. He is trilingual in English, French and Spanish.
Joseph has recently advised:
- Oiltanking GmbH on the disposal of shares in two European subsidiaries to 3i Infrastructure plc;
- a top-10 container terminal operator on the potential acquisition of Grup Maritim TCB including the terminals in Spain, Turkey, Guatemala, Colombia and Brazil;
- APM Terminals in relation to the development of a mega port and free zone project at Badagry in Nigeria including advising on the corporate structure for the project and negotiating and drafting the joint venture and commercial agreements;
- Oiltanking GmbH on the acquisition of an indirect stake in two terminal projects for the storage and handling of bulk petroleum and chemical products in Mozambique (the ports of Matola and Beira);
- the Panama Canal Authority on the tender for the construction and operation of the Corozal transshipment container terminal in the Panama Canal;
- an international terminal operator in its bid in connection with the privatisation of the container terminal at Limassol;
- Ecom Agroindustrial Corp. Ltd on its acquisition of Armajaro Trading Ltd; and
- Abu Dhabi Terminals in relation to the new concession agreement for the new multi purpose, multi user terminal at Khalifa Port.
Joseph is qualified in England and Wales.