65 Crutched Friars
London EC3N 2AE
Office Telephone: +44 (0)20 7264 8000
Office Fax: +44 (0)20 7264 8888
Direct Dial (London): +44 (0)20 7264 8116
Mobile: +44 (0)7824 597250
Talk to Jayson about
More about Jayson
Jayson specialises in domestic and cross-border acquisitions and disposals, investments, joint ventures, public takeovers, IPOs and other equity capital markets transactions on the main market and AIM. Jayson has particular experience in the upstream oil and gas sector having acted for exploration and production companies and oilfield service companies for a number of years and been seconded to a significant Nigerian oil and gas company. Jayson advises on joint operating agreements, joint ventures, farm-ins, processing agreements and other commercial contracts.
Jayson's experience includes advising:
- Seven Energy International Limited on its upstream and midstream joint ventures related to the Uquo marginal field, onshore Nigeria.
- A multi-national oilfield service company on its joint venture to provide local content EPC services and subsea systems in Angola.
- Regal Petroleum plc on the disposal of its 100% interest in the EV-2 Barlad gas field, Romania to Chevron Exploration and Production Romania B.V. and the disposal of its 50% non-operated interest in the Suceava gas field, Romania to Zeta Petroleum plc.
- A super major on its acquisition of a 50% interest in a PTA plant in Indonesia.
- Asia Coal Energy Ventures on its successful $200 million competitive takeover to acquire Asia Resource Minerals plc (formerly Bumi plc) which owns 84.7% of PT Berau, one of the largest thermal coal producing assets in Indonesia.