65 Crutched Friars
London EC3N 2AE
Office Telephone: +44 (0)20 7264 8000
Office Fax: +44 (0)20 7264 8888
Direct Dial (London): +44 (0)20 7264 8588
Talk to Jameel about
More about Jameel
Jameel specialises in structured commodities trade finance. He has experience acting for banks, investors and traders up and down the global commodities supply chain and in many emerging jurisdictions.
Recent work includes:
- Advising the global independent steel trader Stemcor on its successful restructuring of its trade finance indebtedness and on its forward-looking US1.15bn syndicated trade finance and borrowing base facility agreement.
- Advising a major creditor on the 2015 restructuring of the indebtedness of the Nigerian state-owned oil major PPMC/NNPC ("PXF2").
- Advising a large international bank and its club members on an uncommitted, multicurrency club facility with a European plastics manufacturer.
- Advising a sugar trader on its trade finance facilities.
- Advising a Middle Eastern bank on its GMRA transactions.
Jameel is a qualified lawyer in England and Wales.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.