International Contracting Seminar
Holman Fenwick Willan will be hosting a case study based seminar at the Korea Federation of Banks Building in Seoul on techniques for the Contractor for the successful management and proving of claims.
26 November 2014
The seminar will be based on a real life case study demonstrating how a complex construction dispute was successfully resolved. The seminar will be presented by HFW International Construction Law specialists Max Wieliczko and Nick Longley, and will cover:
- The successful management of delay and disruption claims
- The defence of Liquidated Damages Claims
- "Drop Dead" provisions, and ways around them
- How to demonstrate and prove Changes to the Works
- Successful ways of presenting and managing your case before an arbitration or adjudication Tribunal
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.