International Arbitration Seminar
HFW is hosting a seminar examining recent developments in international arbitration in Sydney.
19 March 2013
This seminar will include:
- Choosing a seat – Comparisons and relative advantages of Australian and Asian arbitral seats.
- The International Arbitration Act and a review of TCL Air Conditioner (Zongshan) Co Ltd v The Judges of the Federal Court of Australia & Anor.
- Selecting an arbitrator – Considerations (including the IBA rules on conflicts of interest).
- Interim measures and judicial support for arbitration.
- Weighing up the time and cost of international arbitration.
- Enforcement in Asia – The New York Convention.
HFW Partners, Damian Honey, Chris Lockwood and Nick Longley will be speaking at the seminar.
If you have any queries regarding this seminar or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.