HFW's 2ND ANNUAL EUROPEAN AVIATION CONFERENCE
How is technology impacting the aviation industry?
26 September 2019
09.00 - Registration
16.30 - Event Close and Networking
Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel
Headlined by IATA’s and Thales' leading aviation technology.
Experts Pascal Buchner, Director ITS and Global CIO and Vincent Megaides, Strategy Director of Flight Avionics at Thales will explore the biggest technologies in aviation today and what is on the horizon.
Is change in the air for Aviation Insurance?
Marcel Chad President of Aviation and Aerospace, BGC Insurance Group, explore disruption in the aviation insurance market.
Industry experts across three panels will then discuss:
- Distribution Systems and realtime data sharing the regulatory challenges.
- A look at the extraordinary case of MH370 a failure of technology?
- Safety and Claims - the impact of automation.
- Aircraft groundings – what is the real cost?
- Cyber risks - what are the big exposures and is the aviation insurance market responding to them?
An outstanding lineup of speakers not to be missed!
- Alain Burguiere, CUO Aerospace MEA and Brazil at AXA XL;
- Bruce Carman ACII, Chief Underwriting Officer at HIVE AERO;
- Fabienne Castelli, Head of Distribution at Air France;
- Gary Doernhoefer, Senior Executive Counsel at Journera;
- David Hitchen, Executive Director at McLarens Aviation;
- Sophie Marx, Executive Director at Willis Towers Watson;
- Sophie Moysan, Chief Claims & Legal Officer at La Réunion Aérienne;
- Kevin Smith, Global Head of Aviation Claims at Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty;
- William Smith, Global Executive at AJ Gallagher.
The day conference is free to attend and open to members of the aviation industry.
To RSVP please contact: email@example.com