HFW & Tufton Oceanic Marine & Energy Seminar
HFW and Tufton Oceanic will be hosting a joint one day seminar looking at the current issues facing the maritime sector in the Middle East, as well as future developments for the market.
11 February 2016
Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, Dubai
Seminar topics will include:
- Regional economic trends and their global impact.
Gary Dugan - Chief Investment Officer, Emirates NBD Private Banking
- Panel discussion: Trends in ship financing and their effect on regional finance markets. Financing options (conventional, Islamic, private equity, leasing, debt and equity capital markets).
Tien Tai – Finance Partner HFW, Dubai
Christian Nolting - Director of Ship Finance, NordLB, Singapore
Russell Beardmore - Head of Asset and Capital Structuring, Santander Hong Kong
Peter Illingworth – Managing Director, Deutsche Bank Singapore
- Institutional investment and shipping : the key considerations.
Marcus Machin - Director, Tufton Oceanic
Erik Lind - Chief Executive Officer, Tufton Oceanic
- Marine and energy insurance.
Industry perspective – JLT Panel discussion
- Sanctions overview.
Daniel Martin – Partner, HFW, London
- Case study on asset investment strategies to maximise returns – Apicorp Petroleum Shipping Fund
Marcus Machin, Tufton Oceanic
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.