HFW Seminar on Termination and Suspension
In an unsettled market the issues of termination and suspension of works, and how they are dealt with in construction contracts, become acutely important.
20 October 2015
On the afternoon of Tuesday 20 October 2015 the partners at HFW will be running a seminar on the issues involved when deciding to terminate a contract, or to restart works after a protracted period. The speakers from HFW will be joined by delay expert David Wallace of DIALES who will deal with matters arising out of the analysis of delay and concurrency.
The speakers will cover the following subjects:
- When is a delay to a project critical enough to merit termination?
- How can material delay be evidenced?
- What risks need to be considered if you are contemplating a suspension?
- How will assessments of entitlements be made under the contract?
- How can a contractor faced with subcontractor delay manage these risks?
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.