HFW Sanctions Seminar
International economic sanctions have become a major diplomatic tool, as shown by recent developments in Ukraine and negotiations with Iran. However, they are an important constraint for participants in international trade, which must be ever vigilant in the implementation and funding of their international operations.
11 June 2015
HFW Partner Daniel Martin and Senior Associate Vincent Bénézech will discuss the recent sanctions development, with particular focus on the following:
- The difficulties of interpretation of the texts and their feedback on the matter
- The applicable sanctions
- The consequences of contractual relationships
- Identification of high-risk operations
- The due diligence measures to be implemented
- Who questioning in case of difficulty
- Managing a crisis situation
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.