Specialist legal advice in all aspects of employment law
Our lawyers have considerable experience advising on all aspects of employment law issues. We handle litigation both in the context of employment and social security law.
What we do in Employment
Employees are a key asset of any business. The rapid pace of change within the employment law field, and increasing awareness by employees of their rights, mean that it is more important than ever to manage human resources carefully. We have a dedicated employment group which provides advice to clients across all of our sectors of focus.
We can advise on:
- Employment contracts and consultancy agreements
- Staff handbooks and employment policies
- Employee incentive schemes
- Redundancies and dismissals
- Employment aspects of buying and selling businesses.
- Protection of confidentiality and goodwill.
- Complex regulations and directives associated with employment law.
- Trade Union issues
- Wrongful and unfair dismissal
- Employee rights
- Boardroom disputes
Our experience in Employment
We provide below some examples of our work in this area:
- Carrying out successful redundancy programme for shipping company associated with TUPE transfer.
- Changing terms and conditions for logistics company employees.
- Performance management of depressed senior executive.
- Successfully defending company from race discrimination claims.
- Advising owner of offshore installation on working time issues.
- Advising shipping company on MNOPF issues.
- Providing discrimination awareness training.