Delivery and Storage Workshop for Energy Traders
HFW will be hosting a workshop on Delivery and Storage for Energy Traders with a particular focus on goods held in storage.
26 January 2016
The workshop will cover common issues arising under physical commodity contracts and the accompanying storage arrangements. We will be discussing the following topics:
- Risk, title and delivery – what are they and how do they work when goods are in storage?
- Force Majeure – what is it and what are the consequences?
- Termination Rights – what events might trigger contract termination when goods are in storage?
- Insolvency – what happens to your goods if your counterparty or storage operator goes insolvent?
- Storage arrangements – typical structures and terms to obtain from a storage operator
Speakers will include HFW Partners, Sarah Taylor and Katie Pritchard and Associates Adam Richardson and Suzanne Meiklejohn.
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.