Commodities Seminar Bangkok
HFW are pleased to be hosting this one-day seminar.
30 January 2018
Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit, 30 Sukhumvit 21 Asoke Road, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand
We will be welcoming Jade Dyson, Director of GAFTA Singapore, and Katie Lilley, Claims Manager at London P&I Club, as guest speakers. We will discuss:
- Incorporation of contract terms.
- Ascertaining the goods.
- Contingency planning and crisis response.
- Prevention of shipment and delivery.
- Defaults and damages.
- Contracts of carriage and "clean" bills of lading.
- Charterers' liability: common issues faced during sea transport.
- GAFTA arbitration and enforcement.
For full agenda, please click here.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.