- physical and transition risks of climate change
- types of litigation which may arise from climate change
- claims for failing to mitigate impacts of climate change
- how legal strategy is responding to scientific developments
- claims for failing to manage physical and transition risk
- claims for failing to disclose climate-related information
- legal risks of greenwashing
- geographic and temporal distribution of climate-related litigation
- current litigation trends
climate change litigation - implications for aircraft lessors
On 26 January, we are holding a client webinar on climate change litigation and its implications for aircraft lessors. Asheesh Das and Stephanie Morton will be speaking at the event, which will discuss the legal risks of climate change, recent trends and cases.
Date and Time
Wednesday 26 January (9:30am GMT)
Delivered live online (GMT time)
Our speakers will cover the legal risks of climate change, recent trends and cases, and will cover the following topics:
The session will be followed by an interactive Q&A session.
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, position, e-mail address and company.