C5's Reinsurance and Capital Markets Convergence Forum
HFW Partner Richard Spiller will be speaking at this C5 conference on how the regulatory treatment of insurers and reinsurers impacts the design and structure of ILS products involving the capital markets.
8-9 July 2014
During his presentation Richard will cover the following areas:
- Classifying the universe of ILS products
- How transformer and collateralised structures work: ISPVs and other vehicles
- The "risk transfer principle": distinguishing risk transfer products from investment products
- Obtaining credit for reinsurance and analogous financing agreements
- Identifying and avoiding internal-contagion risk
- Managing market, credit and other risks
- Dealing with regulators
For further information, please visit: http://www.c5-online.com/2014/500/reinsurance-and-capital-markets-convergence/overview
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.