Insights and Solutions for Australian Chartering Seminar
HFW and Michael Else & Company will be hosting an afternoon seminar focusing on Australian chartering issues.
18 Oct 2012
Topics to be covered include:
- Charterers and the increasing threat of piracy
- Marine pollution and criminal liability for charterers
- Letters of Indemnity and managing the reality
- New law impacting arbitration in contracts of carriage
- IMSBC code and practical risk management initiatives
HFW Partner, Hazel Brasington will be speaking.
If you have any queries regarding this seminar or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are working with clients across our international network to help them minimise the impact of COVID-19 on their business and to prepare for what's next. To find out more, visit our dedicated Covid-19 hub.