Al-Enezee in association with HFW
Futuro Tower, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 69171
Riyadh 11547 Saudi Arabia
Office Telephone: +966 11 276 7372
Office Fax: +966 11 276 6960
Direct Dial (Riyadh): +966 11 276 7372
Mobile: + 966 50 739 9544
Talk to Ziad about
More about Ziad
Ziad advises on a wide range of corporate/commercial transactions and financial matters with particular emphasis on projects, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, funds and collective investment schemes.
He has acted for major French, American and Middle Eastern clients on various corporate and financial transactions across the GCC (mainly Qatar and Saudi Arabia). He also has significant expertise in banking, insurance, real estate and construction matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ziad was based in Qatar where he practiced at a French law firm and assisted French and European clients on a broad array of cross-border corporate matters, inbound and outbound investments and regulatory compliance. Ziad also worked at a reputable Lebanese law firm from their Beirut and Doha offices where he assisted and advised multinational corporations, banks and financial institutions under the Qatari and QFC laws.
Ziad is fluent in Arabic, English and French.
Recent work includes:
- Advising a publicly listed insurance company based in Saudi Arabia in relation to its increase of capital through a rights issue offering valued at SAR220 million.
- Advising a real estate development company on the structuring and financing of a mixed use complex project in Saudi Arabia, including the acquisition of the land which has an approximate value of US$55 million.
- Advising an engineering and construction company specialising in waste water treatment with its claim against the owner of the project in Saudi Arabia.
- Advising a French multinational electric utility, natural gas and renewable energy company on the restructuring of its affiliates in the Middle East.
- Advising a Qatari-based bank on the sale of the assets and liabilities of its Islamic finance business.
Ziad is admitted to the Beirut Bar Association.