Unmanned Aerial Vehicles / Drones Seminar
During 2015, a significant number of incidents involving unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) have occurred which has seen a wealth of information being published both in the media and from the legal/insurance forum.
28 October 2015
HFW Associates Paul Woodley and James Jordan will be hosting a seminar which will explore and summarise these legal and insurance developments, whilst providing an overview of the UAV regulatory position in multiple jurisdictions in the Asia-Pacific region. It will also include a helpful workshop explaining UAV technology and the risks and liability exposure for both UAV operators and insurers
This seminar will cover:
- Review of the UAV/Drone industry and technology – A brief overview.
- Regulatory update – The impact of the rapidly changing regulations.
- Legal liability claims – Privacy, trespass, nuisance and cyber risks.
- Adjustment of a UAV claim – Presentation by McLarens Aviation.
- Knowhow – A practical analysis of a typical UAV insurance wording and best practices.
- Future outlook – Discussion on the likely future technology and legal developments.
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at email@example.com.