The essential guide to trading law
HFW is holding an afternoon seminar looking at trading law - the essentials. Speakers will include Dan Basse and Pedro Dejneka of AgResource, as well as HFW London Partners Brian Perrott and Richard Merrylees and HFW Sao Paulo Partner, Geoffrey Conlin.
19 May 2016
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- An economic outlook on the soft commodity market.
- Controlling risk through contractual provision – solvency risk - price risk - quality risk - political risk - enforcement risk.
- Insurance know how; good faith; disclosure and prudent mitigation.
- Legal knowledge - lessons learned from recent cases.
- Force majeure; demurrage and quality/quantity issues and some practical tips.
The seminar will conclude with a panel discussion on: looking ahead what are the greatest trading risks and how best to manage; cyber risk something to worry about?
If you have any queries regarding this event, or to register your interest in attending, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.