Level 8, Building 6
Emaar Square, Sheikh Zayed Road
PO Box 53934 Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Office Telephone: +971 4 423 0555
Office Fax: +971 4 425 7941
Direct Dial (Dubai): +971 4 423 0557
Talk to Saïda about
More about Saïda
Saïda specialises in structured leasing and financing transactions and, in particular, asset finance cross-border operations conducted by financial institutions, airlines, aircraft lessors and manufacturers as well as government entities.
Saïda is a native French speaker and qualified as a member of the Paris Bar in 2012. She is fluent in English and gained experience in England and Wales working in the Crown Court and Magistrates Courts.
Chambers & Partners (2015) ranked Saïda as an "Associate to watch" and recognised her work in the background of major deals. Clients have described her as "extremely responsive, thorough and very organised".
Recent work includes:
- Representing a well-known Middle-East airline and North African financial institutions within the context of Islamic finance transactions (Murabaha).
- Assisting the Presidency of an African country towards the purchase and the delivery of Airbus aircraft.
- Advising on the restructuring of management structures with an Asian major airline.
- Assistance to a leading group in the technical innovation industry with respect to a EUR 43m financing of corporate acquisitions.
- Advising a French manufacturer with respect to the repossession of aircraft operated by a South American based airline.