EKP in association with HFW
Sami Solh Avenue
Hechaime Bldg, 5th Floor
PO Box 116-2083
Office Telephone: +961 1 387 778
Office Fax: +961 1 387 776
Direct Dial (Beirut): +961 1 387 778
Talk to Sahar about
More about Sahar
Sahar has strong knowledge in civil, telecommunications, labor and commercial law, and has participated in regulatory efforts for the enhancement and modernisation of commercial laws in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Sahar had Advised a Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) PPP Unit in connection with PPP Infrastructure Projects in various sectors including energy, education, waste, water and transportation.
Her criminal law experience includes defending under-age offenders before criminal courts through her collaborations with the Father Afif Osseiran Foundation.
Sahar’s knowledge of arbitration law has been strengthened through workshops and seminars hosted by the Arab Center for the Rule of Law and Integrity (ACRLI). She has represented the Lebanese Ministry of Energy and Water in regional penal discussions to develop energy efficiency and renewable energy practices in the MENA region.
Sahar is fluent in Arabic, English and French.
Recent work includes:
- Assisting a GCC government in the public private partnership of an integrated solar combined cycle power plant project.
- Advising a GCC government with the development of a municipal solid waste treatment plant with an average capacity of 3,275 tons per day at the average LHV of about 1 million tons per annum as a PPP project.
- Assisting a GCC government in the development of a new waste water treatment plant and associated sewage influent and treated sewage effluent networks and transmission facilities with a capacity of at least 500,000 m3 per day.
- Represented the Lebanese Ministry of Energy and Water in regional penal discussions to develop energy efficiency and renewable energy practices in the MENA region.
- Advising on incorporating and operating several Saudi Arabian based and foreign companies in industrial and trade activities in Saudi Arabia and other countries in the Gulf, and advising on various aspects of local and foreign investments framework under Saudi laws.
Sahar is admitted to the Beirut Bar Association.