MBL Construction Law Conference
HFW Partner Michael Sergeant will be speaking at this construction law conference on Buildability and Design Risk. The conference will discuss the topical issues that are prevalent in the construction market.
23 September 2014
Some of the key areas for discussion will include:
- Adjudication: an update on recent developments in law and practice
- Key cases interpreting JCT contracts
- Is the concept of Dispute Boards in international contracts a good idea?
- How to calculate claims for contribution
- Potential issues with PBAs on insolvency
- How does having design responsibility change the contractor's responsibilities?
For more information please visit: