10 Collyer Quay
#18-01 Ocean Financial Centre
Office Telephone: +65 6411 5300
Office Fax: +65 6411 5355
Direct Dial (Singapore): +65 6411 5201
Talk to Ling about
More about Ling
Ling is an asset finance specialist, with a particular focus on aviation finance and leasing. She has advised banks, operating lessors and airlines on transactions involving cross-border aircraft financings, aircraft leasing and sales/acquisitions, export credit-backed financings and ship/ equipment lease financings.
Ling previously worked in London for a number of years with two international law firms before relocating back to Singapore in late 2012. Whilst in London, she was also seconded to the Export Finance Department of HSBC Bank plc.
Ling has been consistently recognised as a “Leader in Their Field” for Aviation Finance (Singapore) in the Chambers Asia Editions since 2015. Clients have recommended her for being "sharp and efficient" and "very helpful and responsive".
Ling's experience includes:
- Advising the seller (a DVB/Deucalion joint venture entity) on the sale to a Japanese lessor of six Airbus A330-300 aircraft leased to a major Hong Kong airline
- Advising the lessor in connection with the repossession of one Airbus A330 aircraft after the insolvency of Transasia Airways Corporation
- Advising the seller on the sale to a US lessor of two Boeing B737-900 aircraft on lease to an Indonesian airline
- Advising ALAFCO on the lease restructuring of two Boeing B737 aircraft on lease to Malaysian Airline Systems
- Advising the Singapore branch of a major Chinese bank on the refinancing for a Chinese lessor of one Airbus A380 aircraft leased to a major Chinese airline