EKP in association with HFW
Sami Solh Avenue
Hechaime Bldg, 5th Floor
PO Box 116-2083
Office Telephone: +961 1 387 778
Office Fax: +961 1 387 776
Direct Dial (Beirut): +961 3 258 800
More about Hadi
Hadi has a wide range of experience working on regulatory and corporate matters as well as projects throughout the Middle East region. He has advised governments and private sector investors in connection with regulatory, corporate, infrastructure and public private partnership (PPP) projects. In particular, he has advised a GCC Government agency in connection with the implementation of its public private partnership programmes for infrastructure projects in a wide array of sectors including education, healthcare, ICT, power, transportation, water, waste and other areas.
Hadi is fluent in Arabic, English and French.
Recent work includes:
- Advising a GCC PPP Unit in connection with PPP infrastructure projects in various sectors including energy, education, social infrastructure, waste, water and transportation.
- Advising a major GCC city development authority in connection with designing and implementing the institutional framework for the city’s public transportation programme.
- Advising a global temporary power generation company in connection with its projects in Iraq, Lebanon, Libya and Saudi Arabia.
- Advising a leading global logistics company in connection with the restructuring of its group of companies in Lebanon.
- Advising a leading Saudi distributor in connection with a multimillion ICC arbitration and related Saudi litigation cases concerning the termination of a 45 years commercial agency agreement.
- Assisting in the set-up and launch of a new country wide BOT project with the government in Lebanon, including drafting and negotiating FIDIC-based development contracts and handling relations with the regulatory authority.
Hadi is admitted to the Beirut Bar Association and practises law in Lebanon before all judicial and extra-judicial bodies.